The DEVELOP package combines our online self-assessment tool & onsite GAP analysis with the START package guidelines and training. In addition to providing knowledge needed on the new ISO requirements, it helps you identify gaps in your management system’s migration readiness. By understanding your management system’s degree of compliance, you can quickly identify necessary actions to complete the migration journey.
The DEVELOP package is available for ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline DEVELOP package that we offer.
- Online self-assessment: A structured self-assessment focused on the most important new requirements
- Onsite GAP Analysis: The auditor checks the present situation on-site, identifying improvement areas to and highlights the gaps to be closed in order to be compliant
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the migration process
- Risk based thinking (e-learning)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (e-learning)
- Migration courses (public course or e-learning)
- Overall view of your management system maturity.
- Identification and prioritization of actions to make your management systems compliant to the new requirements.
- Quantitative indication of the degree of compliances.
- Break-down into management system main processes and sub-areas providing a more granular analysis.
- An experienced auditor providing insight into the results of the self-assessment.
- Build awareness of and discuss the most common pit-falls when it comes to the new requirements.
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of migrating to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.