UK Sales Manager
Need help on the migration?Register your interest
The IMPLEMENT package is available for ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline IMPLEMENT package that we offer.
- Migration audit*: Our experienced auditors assesses the compliance of your management system to the new version, thus concluding the migration process.
- Lumina™ Plus Performance Benchmarking Tool: Our business intelligence tool analyzing your company audit data, providing more insight into the performance of your management system and providing benchmarking capabilities internally and against peers.
- Training or eLearning
- Onsite GAP Analysis: The auditor checks the present situation on-site, identifying improvement areas to and highlights the gaps to be closed in order to be compliant
- Online self-assessment: A structured self-assessment focused on the most important new requirements
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the migration process
- Identify the GAP between your current situation and the desired situation.
- Identify and prioritize your actions.
- Get an exhaustive view of your management system and key focus areas, carried out by a professional auditor.
- LuminaTM will support you in uncovering and prioritizing the areas of your management system that need to be improved, increasing your company’s performance and helping you gain a competitive advantage.
- Overall view of your management system maturity.
- Identification and prioritization of actions to make your management systems compliant to the new requirements.
- Quantitative indication of the degree of compliance.
- Break-down into management system main processes and sub-areas providing a more granular analysis.
- An experienced auditor providing insight into the results of the self-assessment.
- Build awareness of and discuss the most common pit-falls when it comes to the new requirements.
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of migrating to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.
UK Sales Manager