- Anytime. It can be done during a surveillance audit, re-certification audit or between the audits.
What do I need to have to transfer my certificate?
- Report from previous audit and copy of your certificate. In some cases we may request additional reports.
How about my current certification agreement validity?
- Make sure you review your current certification agreement, consider your final notice with your certification body.
How quick can the transfer be done?
- We recommend 1-3 Months for transfer for an accredited certificate. We will make a suitable plan for you. Please note that your current certificate status and any open non-conformities may influence the transfer time.*
What will happen to my current certificate during the transfer?
- There are different approaches between certification bodies. We will honour the originally certified date and transfer it to a DNV GL certificate when issued.* When you decide to transfer we will take care of your certificate validity.
Will transfer cost me more than normal audit?
- Transfer audits will normally cost the same as regular annual audit. You can find out more information by contacting our team. If possible we will integrate our transfer audit with a scheduled recertification or surveillance audit with the potential for saving audit time and associated costs.
Can I transfer all my certificates to DNV GL?
- We offer many certifications services and can provide integrated audits in order to save you time and money. Speak to our team to find out which ones apply.
Is a transfer audit more time consuming than normal audit?
- No, transfer audit will normally take same time as your regular annual audit. We calculate audit duration according to accreditation rules.
After transfer, when can I expect my DNV GL Certificate?
- You should receive your certificate within a few weeks after any non-conformities have been closed.
What is the first step? - Contact us and we will be happy to give you guidance