The framework of the self-assessment tool is built on the best-practices and requirements of a range of standards. Its requirements, when implemented, provide a clear understanding of how your organisation operates, where failures may occur and provides improvement points for business processes. Its generic framework offers a structured approach for assessing, planning and testing contingency plans made to build organisational resilience.
To generate your readiness score report, you are asked to go through questions in dimensions such as leadership, risk management, life cycle, communication, environmental performance and management system. You assign scores and add input related to identified areas of improvement or noteworthy efforts.
The self-assessment report generated shows:
- General degree of control (or readiness score)
- Degree of control by area/process
- Detailed score
The report can be browsed online or downloaded as a PDF and is available for the below:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Occupation Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Rapid Check Protocol
- FSSC 22000 V5 Food Safety Management System
- Medical Devices Regulation
- Sustainable Supply Chain Rapid Check Protocol