Aberdeen, United Kingdom
DNV GL Office, Cromarty House, 67-72 Regent Quay, Aberdeen, AB11 5AR
Free of charge
- Attend: Download workshop flyer for details
The second MTS DP workshop Europe will follow the familiar pattern of the MTS DP conference workshops conducted in Houston on the day preceding the Annual MTS DP Conference.
This workshop will maintain focus on enhancing awareness of DP related issues and the steps that can be taken to address these issues. It will also focus on means to enhance value and effectiveness in the management of DP operations across the supply chain. Additionally, the workshop will provide a venue for the participants to gain awareness of the TECHOPs published by the MTS DP committee.
Workshop topics will include:
- MTS guidance on competence for DP Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- DP incidents caused by "Unwanted Thrust"
- Independent Performance Validation - A methodology for delivery predictable failure effects and expediting return to work
- DP Vessel Reactivation - MTS DP committee guidance.
The workshop flyer which includes further details, including how to register can be accessed here.