When:October 04, 2017Add to calendar 2017/10/04 10:00 2017/10/04 11:00 America/New_York WEBINAR: Gas gathering modeling with Synergi Gas – Multiphase flow Design, plan, and operate more effectively and efficiently
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Attend: Register here
Built with gas gathering systems in mind, Synergi Gas’ Multiphase module is a separately licensed module for steady-state hydraulic simulations of multiphasic systems. This includes simultaneous calculations for natural gas, hydrocarbon liquids and water. The latest version of Synergi Gas contains some new major developments for modeling Multiphase flow. These include supporting three-phase flow in multiphase models, defining Cn+ properties in a gas stream, modeling liquid routing, plugged pipes, gravitational dampening, and more.
Know the behavior of liquids in your network with greater detail, with new and better multiphase functionality in Synergi Gas.
By attending this webinar, you will gain a better understanding of:
- Multiphase calculation basics
- Fluid network types and flow regimes
- Modeling the facilities used to split or join fluid networks
- Identifying areas of risk in your network for liquid holdup
- Multiphase charting and reporting capabilities
This webinar is offered several times, select the date and time that works best for you:
- Session 1, Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 60 minutes, begins at 10:00 am EST / 9:00 CST / 4:00 pm CET
- Session 2, Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 60 minutes, begins at 8:00 am AWST / CST ( Australia Western Standard Time / China Standard Time)
About the speaker:
Alex Hollis is the Senior Principal Product Engineer for DNV GL’s Pipeline products. His experience includes over 30 years in the industry and expertise in software for gas and liquid pipeline networks.
Attendance for this webinar is complimentary. At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session open to the audience to address any specific questions you may have.
The webinar will be recorded and available to approved registered attendees.