This page has been set up to provide you with the latest details on DNV GL – Business Assurance’s services, following the UK Government current advice in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and will be updated regularly.
The objective is to ensure the safety of employees and external partners to protect customers and stakeholders and ensure continuity of business. In particular:
- DNV GL has established a crisis team. It has been immediately activated to respond to all the requests related to the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Measures are always in line with the provisions of UK authorities and stakeholders. The team meets regularly, to follow the development of the situation. We work to protect our employees and subcontractors minimising any risk that could affect their or others health.
- We aim to minimize business impact, avoiding postponements and cancellations as much as we can by applying alternative audit techniques. We are providing guidance on how to operate to fulfil accreditation and scheme owner’s requirements related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- As a precaution, we are reducing physical meetings to a minimum, using online communication and collaboration tools (webinars, skype calls, remote audits, etc.). This will continue for the time being. We are doing everything possible to ensure that all our employees and external partners work in accordance with the above measures, through timely and regular communications.
- We confirm that, to date, no UK based employees are affected by the COVID-19 virus. All employees in the UK offices residing or having transited in areas where quarantine measures are applied will be required to self-quarantine upon return to the UK.
- In case of audits and other activities at customers sites, we base decisions on current guidance from UK authorities.
- For the protection of everyone's health and safety, DNV GL employees and any other third party shall not enter any UK office or customers’ premises in case of:
- Flu symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties;
- You have passed through ‘Category 1 specified countries defined by Public Health England;
- You have made recent trips to countries considered a high contamination risk
- You have come in direct contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19 and/or subject to influenza symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties.