If corruption were an industry, it would be the third biggest in the world. The cost of corruption globally is estimated to be equivalent to 10% of all Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) made, which equates to a loss of $126 billion in 2014. The growth of extra-territorial legislation to tackle this issue also increases the risk for organizations operating in a global and complex environment.
We offer services according to leading global standards for anti-bribery and corruption including certification of anti-bribery management systems (ABMS).
We can help you with;
- BS 10500 certification.
- Ethical Intelligence certification
We certify according to the two internationally recognized standards;
- BS 10500
- Ethic Intelligence
Certification can provide assurance that
- A corporate policy corresponds to relevant needs and risks
- Adequate and proportionate procedures are in place to actively prevent bribery and corruption
- There are necessary controls in place both in your own organization and across your entire value chain
- Your organization engages with and can meet requirements set by your stakeholders