Assurance Readiness Assessment
Helping you prepare for independent assurance
An Assurance Readiness Assessment provides an independent and confidential assessment of your ESG or sustainability reporting. It helps prepare you for public assurance in future reporting cycles.
Before seeking public assurance, many organisations start with an independent Assurance Readiness Assessment. This helps first time reporters with a confidential and private "dry-run" to help identify any gaps before opening themselves up to wider public scrutiny. More experienced reporters also find an Assurance Readiness Assessment valuable as preparation before they extend their assurance scope to cover new performance indicators.
- Ideal starting point
- Helps data and content owners to get ready
- Independent viewpoint and feedback for improving processes
- Provides constructive feedback, acting as a critical friend
- Helps identify key risks and opportunities
- Improves buy-in from data owners as gives clear steps to improve