We offer services according to leading global standards for anti-bribery and corruption including certification of anti-bribery management systems (ABMS).
We can help you with;
- ISO 37001 certification.
- ETHIC Intelligence certification
We certify according to the two internationally recognized standards;
- ISO 37001
- ETHIC Intelligence
ISO 37001 builds on the requirements set out in the UK Bribery Act (UKBA). ETHIC Intelligence covers ISO 37001 in addition to the requirements of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and local legal requirements in relevant markets where your business operates.
DNV GL was part of the working group that developed the new international anti-bribery management system standard ISO 37001, launched in late 2016. Both the ISO 37001 and the Ethic Intelligence standards focus on policy and management systems. Auditing is conducted based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) and can be combined with auditing of other management system certifications, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Certification can provide assurance that
- A corporate policy corresponds to relevant needs and risks
- Adequate and proportionate procedures are in place to actively prevent bribery and corruption
- There are necessary controls in place both in your own organization and across your entire value chain
- Your organization engages with and can meet requirements set by your stakeholders