How can you build trust and visibility in your supply chain?
An organisation’s social responsibility goes beyond its own activities and the boundaries of its facilities. Increasingly, organisations are expected to adopt and demonstrate responsible supply chain practices. We help organisations increase trust and visibility of their supply chain through:
- Supplier audits and assessments
- Social accountability certification (SA 8000)
- Sustainable supply chain management process certification
- Assessment of procurement and supply chain management processes
- Supplier assessment, training and engagement
Our capabilities for these services include:
- BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative)
- EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition)
- SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit)
- ICS (Initiative Clause Sociale)
- SCC (Safety Checklist for Contractors)
- ETHIC Intelligence - Anti-corruption Policy Certification
What we can offer for your supply chain monitoring programmes:
- Wide portfolio of services covering quality, ethics, social, environmental and security.
- Professional and reliable auditor qualification process.
- Independent, “neutral” view, technically competent and up to date when it comes to commodities, products, suppliers.
- Reduce costs, principally in support of its staff of "Vendor Assurance" to the third party, for special cases, simply can not be resolved within the procedures identified.
- Supplier performance benchmarking.
- Reduced risk of non-compliance of suppliers.
- Expand and improve sustainability competencies and expertizes.
- Benefits from a multidisciplinary approach and multi-industries expertize.
- Effectiveness of our risk-based approach, meaning that assessment and verification efforts are more concentrated on issues of high material relevance to customers’ business and stakeholders.
- Enjoy broad recognition from stakeholders worldwide, due to our brand.