ISO 45001 is the most recognised and widely-used management system standard for health and safety worldwide and is implemented by thousands of organisations to manage and mitigate occupational health and safety risks.
Our training courses provide you with knowledge on how to systematically improve health and safety in the workplace, ensuring a healthy working environment for your employees.
A safe and well-managed working environment will:
- Reduce accidents and ill-health
- Encourage employees to perform to their best, and to stay with your organisation
- Help you comply with country-specific legislation and standards
Our expert trainers know your local markets and can adapt and offer training to the specific needs of your business and location.
We offer private training courses (for four delegates or more) tailored to meet your requirements and delivered at your organisation’s premises or public courses (for one to three delegates). All courses are currently delivered remotely via virtual classroom.
Our ISO 45001 courses include:
- ISO 45001 Awareness - for all professional and management personnel with an interest in occupational health and safety (OH&S)
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor - for professionals and auditors wishing to implement ISO 45001 in their organisation
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor - for anyone conducting first, second and third-party audits to ISO 45001
- ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion - for QMS and/or EMS lead auditors looking to conduct ISO 45001 audits
- OHSMS ISO 45001 & EMS ISO 14001 Combined Auditor Conversion - for lead auditors looking to extend their qualification to environmental and OH&S management systems