The TASE.2 communication protocol is very popular all over the world for data exchange between the control centers of system operators, power pools and security coordinators. The course has been developed to offer telecommunications professionals the opportunity to obtain up-to-date information on the Inter-Control Center Communications Protocol (ICCP or IEC 60870-6 TASE.2) and hands-on experience of protocol performance analysis using the UniCA analyser.
For more information and for registration on this training course, please refer to the leaflet and the registration form.
On request, Energy Academy can also provide an in-house training course in the English or Dutch language (content, location and duration of the course can be adapted to the client's wishes). Please contact us for more information.
- Overview of TASE.2 functionalities
- UniCA analyser introduction/demonstration
- Details of association with exercises
- Details of dataset transfer reporting with exercises
- Other user-requested issues
- Conformance blocks 4 and/or 5 (optional)
- Secure TASE.2 links using TLS (optional)
All staff members involved in the configuration, testing, and operation of TASE.2 telecommunication links including IT or telecommunication engineers and energy management system engineers.